Thursday, May 9, 2013

Announcing The Rohvim 2: Water and Blood

The next installment of the Rohvim series is nearly complete. How complete, you ask? What, you don't think I'm really "nearly complete", do you? I am. For your information, it is WAYYYY over 26% done. Once the beginning and the end is written, and I've sketched out the rest, it doesn't take that long to finish. So here we go, I'm setting July 1st, 2013 as the publication date. And guess what? The cover is already done. That's right, you read correctly. The professional cover was just emailed to me by Karri Klawiter this morning. But I'm not going to show you. Not yet. Have you earned it? Tell you what, you go out and either tweet or Facebook about book 1 or 2 (or both!), I will promise to show you the cover by, oh, let's say June 1st. I'll post the cover here that evening. How do I know you'll actually uphold your end of the bargain? It's the honor system. We're friends. Close friends. Of course I trust you. Now go get busy. My next appointment with the cover artist is July 19th, so, optimistically, I'll say book 3 will be out by September 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment